Cairo Layover Tour
At the confirmed time, one of our guides and one of our drivers will meet you at Cairo International Airport for your Cairo stopover transit tour and then you will drive to Giza to see the famous pyramids of pharaohs Khufu, Khafre, and Menkaura. You will also visit the Sphinx and the Valley Temple, both of which were also built by pharaoh Khafre.
All three of the pyramids are usually open to visitors, but admission tickets for the pyramids are not included in the price of our Cairo layover tour. They can, however, be purchased at the site.
After your tour at the pyramids, you then head to a good local restaurant for some lunch. Enjoy a delicious meal, and then you will head to the Egyptian Museum where you will be able to see more than 250,000 artifacts on display.
Following your visit to the museum, you then head to Islamic Cairo to spend some time at Cairo’s notorious Khan el Khalili Bazaar. This incredible bazaar has been around ever since the late 14th century. With its many meandering lanes and alleys, Khan el Khalili is a great place to spend an hour or two, even if you don’t want to do any shopping. When have seen enough of the bazaar, simply inform your guide, and then you will be driven back to the airport.
- Pick up and drop off service
- Transport to and from the various sites in a deluxe private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking expert guide
- Entrance fee for all sites visited
- Lunch at a good local restaurant
- Bottled water during your tour
- Any and all taxes and/or service charges
- Tickets for going inside the pyramids
- Horse rides or camel rides at the Giza Pyramids
- Any optional extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Egypt and Jordan Tours
Rewarded Travelers’ Choice in 2020, 2021, and 2022 by TripAdvisor we take pride in offering epic private guided Egypt day tours at unbeatable value.
⇒ Your own private expert guide & vehicle
⇒ Your schedule, your budget, your tour
⇒ Explore the best of Egypt your way
Select your preferences
DESIGN YOUR CUSTOM TOUR
Explore Egypt and Jordan your way by selecting only the attractions you want to visit